Social Media Policy
Skål Celebrations runs official accounts on social media by understanding that social media is a place for communication based on a tie among individuals and that information is disclosed to the public and cannot be completely eliminated once dispatched, encouraging communication in a moderate manner as a sensible participant and complying with the following items.
- Communicating in a sincere and serious manner
- Having an awareness of humbly listening to third parties
- Providing full consideration to maintaining fair communication and causing no detriments
- Proactively providing information for users to have rewarding experiences
- Being responsible for dispatching and handling information and paying careful attention not to cause misunderstanding
- Offering apologies and revising information immediately if wrong or misleading expressions are used
- Complying with social media rules and respecting its culture and manners
- Complying with laws, regulations and other social norms
This policy is subject to change without notice.
Information to Social Media Users
- Statements by employees other then on Skål Celebrations’ official social media accounts do not express Skål Celebrations’ view. Please see official announcements and views of Skål Celebrations on Skål Celebrations’ website and news releases
- Individual accounts are run differently (in terms of details of posted information, operation time, reply or no reply, etc.)
- Skål Celebrations does not guarantee that replies will be sent to all posted comments
- Posted comments may be used for future activities and marketing by Skål Celebrations.
- Please note that posted information may be quoted